Double Girder EOT Crane is stronger than the Single Girder EOT Crane. If you wish to transit heavy loads of more than 50 tons across huge areas or have high work duty, then Double Girder EOT Cranes should be your first priority. Due to various main girder connection alternatives, the double girder EOT crane integrate different building structures, whether new or existing.
It can be employed at any quantity where intensely high hook lift is needed because the hook can be pulled up between the girders. Double Girder EOT Cranes is equipped with maintenance stage under motors, on the gearing or over the full length of the roller beam. It can be proposed for a very large range of extends heights of the lift as well as tailored speeds depending on the application. It can also be equipped with multiple hoisting trolleys running on the same auxiliary hoisting technique on the main trolley.
Double Girder EOT Crane’s Features:
- High, long, cross-transit speeds and high-performance.
- Curtails expense layout.
- Crane girders suitable for building architecture requirements.
- Minimal accessible range and compact transiting hoist layout.
- Crane control to adjoin application requirements like Remote control, control ticker and cabin control.
- Sustenance platform and reachable grouch facilitate maintenance of building interior accessories.
- End freight of torsion rigid, welded box-section layout.
- Soft starting helps to avoid load influence.
- Limit switches to protect the hoist and load from being damaged.
- Anti-collision protection and crane distance controls ensure the safe operation of several cranes on the runway.